Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008












Easter 2008 has come and gone. I can't believe how quickly this year is going by. This was our first Easter at Stanley Ave, but our 2nd in Texas. We were reminiscing about having my mom here the week before and having Matt's parents here for Easter. We missed seeing them this year. We have good friends here and have celebrated Easter with our Sunday school class the past two years.

God is good and I got my camera back Saturday! So we have a few pictures of Easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how your children just dive right in to whatever "project" they are doing....like are they dying Easter eggs or themselves?? Payton wanted to dye eggs so bad but we were so busy, that we never got around to it. She usually does it with Mema, but they were on their way home from their cruise.
We love yall! Amy

Grandmama said...

This is great! Tyler, Meg & Noah have grown so tall. We had a fine Easter, but the void created by the absence of the Harrisons was significant. We miss you all so very much. Love, Grandmama